1. DMCA Policy
The owners of this site respect the intellectual property of others and expects its users to do the same. Each user must ensure that the materials they upload do not infringe any third-party copyright. The owners of this site will promptly remove materials in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) when properly notified that the materials infringe a third party's copyright. The owners of this site will also, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
In filing any request, please ensure that your notice is complete and that your statements are accurate. If we request additional information necessary to make your notice complete, please provide that information promptly. If you fail to provide the required information, your request may not be processed further. For non-copyright complaints, please see our Trademark Infringement Complaint Form or our Privacy Complaint Form.
2. DMCA Takedown Notices
To request the removal of materials based upon copyright infringement, you must file a notice containing the following:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on tinajamesxxx.com the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for the owners of this site to locate the material (e.g., the URL for the video).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may file your notice: by email: email@example.com
The owners of this site may disclose notices with affected users and third-party databases that collect information about copyright takedown notices.